Strength in Numbers
MICARE collaborates with leading health and research organizations to foster education and develop patient centered technologies.
We are currently partnered with:
- Upper Great Lakes Family Health Center
- Portage Health Hospital
- Finlandia University’s College of Health Sciences
- Northern Michigan University’s School of Nursing
- Marquette General Health System
- Michigan Health Information Network
- Henry Ford Medical Group
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- Bahiana Medical School (Salvador, Brazil)
Join our Network
Become a member of our team and collaborate with us to develop new medical technologies, educate the next generation of health professionals, and be part of the efforts to improve rural healthcare.
To learn more about collaboration with MICARE, please contact us.